I will be teaching a 5 day seminar on photography in May and I am very excited about it!
Here is a poster that I designed for the event:
Here are the details:
*** ALL CLASSES COMMENCE BETWEEN 7PM-8:30PM ***
May 10th – Camera Basics
– explore your camera and all of its parts
-get familiar with the many functions of your camera
May 13th – Composition
– Rule of Thirds
– learn how to use lines and shapes to compose an image
May 17th – Light
– the tool of the photographer
– how light works
May 20th – Types of Photography
– briefly cover the 4 main genre of photography; Macro, Action, Landscape and Portrait
– specific look at lighting for Portrait photography
May 24th – Gallery Night!!
– go through the work that you have done and pick your favorite piece
– bring in your work to share with the seminar group
– discuss each others work, inspire others with your work and be inspired!!
I hope a lot of you join me next month!!